My Boat Works
I hold a U.S. Coast Guard 50 Ton Master's Near Coastal license with Towing and Sailing Endorsements. In 2012 I should gain the following credentials:
- USCG 100 Ton
- MCA (British) Master of Sail, Oceans
- USCG Celestial, Radar, STCW 95, AB Sail, Helmsman Endorsements
I have an exceptionally strong working knowledge of systems, maintenance, repair and upgrades, able to fix many problems underway. I offer truly professional, proactive navigation for every trip. With my deep love of boats and the sea, I will care for your boat like no other.
I offer the following services:
- Commercial Work - Available to travel and will answer all requests
- Boat Deliveries Done Right: Fast, Safe, Efficient and Cared For
- Vacation Captain: I'll give you the best vacation you've ever had!
- Passage Charter Captain: I do it right the first time and don't make lazy decisions
- Superb Power and Sailing Instruction
Captain Jerr Dunlap ... Phone: 310.968.4564
E-mail: email@example.com Click here to e-mail your request.
Marina del Rey, California (Los Angeles) ... 24-hour emergency services are available! I usually work in Southern California, regularly travel worldwide, lecture, ship products, manage and deliver boats.